Photo Etch Bending Tool The Bug Hold and Fold The Small Shop
Loaded with Features in a Tight little Package! Perfect for close-up work! Little bends are no problem when using the "Bug"! Photos by José Brito. ©
- 100% Made in the USA by The Small Shop™
- 2” X 2 ½” Base with a Full 2” Square Tool Head
- Small but Mighty – this baby is Fully LOADED with Features
- Designed for fine gauged PE found in 1:700 scale ship sets
- Great for small PE in 1:350 ship or 1:72 & 1:48 aircraft scales!
- Top choice for N and Z scale Railroad Modellers
- Easily fits in the hand! Get up-close & personal with your PE!
- Use all four sides of the tool-head never remove the Knob!
- Spring-loaded Rotating Tool Head (RTH). Easily re-positioned to use any edge.
- Swiss Comb edge for faster boxes
- Power Wedges for bending Thick Brass & More
- 10 Micro-bending beams for Grab Handles in wire or flat brass
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminium
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Photos using the Bug by José Brito ©
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS
USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION